Over recent years prior to and following the credit crisis IFG has become an authority in providing finance for international projects worldwide. Having successfully been involved in recent financing of international real estate projects in Asia, the Caribbean & USA we invite you to contact us with your international project financing requirements. We also have several diverse global projects currently awaiting imminent approval.
Let us know your requirements and we will assist you without delay.
IFG is associated with a leading international group of companies with over 28 year period in the international investment markets specializing in the leisure, tourism and themed entertainment industry offering years of experience in project finance, in-depth analysis, high-end primary research and most importantly insight to strategic planning. Our goal through our financing platform is to provide our clients direct and clear answers to their most demanding requirements.
The type of projects we will consider in most countries are amusement parks, international project financing, bio tech & industrial parks, conference & convention centres, entertainment & urban leisure projects, eco projects, health clubs, family entertainment centres (FEC’s), golf courses & mini golf, holiday villages, hotels & motels, leisure centres, real estate developments, resorts, shopping centres, attraction & science centres, spas, turnkey projects, water parks.
We will not consider financing for the following requests:
- Projects already partially or fully under construction
- Land acquisitions only, without intending to develop a project and unless they are part of a project development process
- Projects with zero equity
- Proposed sale of property assets
- Private loans
- Land buyouts ( acquiring land from another party)
- Financing of shares / bonds / equity participation
- Gold and diamond trading
- Commodity transactions
- Political and/or religious parties/events, charities or any other type of humanitarian causes, unless they can be defined as project
- Movies / documentaries / concerts / festivals
Our financing platform specialises in forming lending syndicates so as to reduce the financial lending risks to individual parties. After we secure approval by our group of all feasibilities studies to the lending syndicate, our group of companies may become members of and join a syndicate, provided that they are not appointed as “loan supervisors” on behalf of the lending syndicate.
The syndicates are made up of various institutions, private and Government investors. The syndicates can only be formed after completion of all feasibility studies and architectural requirements, i.e. after the initial site visit. Thereafter; we propose numerous loan options to the clients/ applicants.
IFG and our financing platform do not charge any upfront or hidden fees, except an agreed success commission upon any funds a client accepts/avails themselves through us. The agreed success fee is only payable when a client accepts a loan. If the client does not do so, we have no further claims.
We work at our success fee risk only; we do not charge consultancy fees for project finance either.
To begin the application for project financing, we will require an authorized representative of the client company to fill out a questionnaire which we will use to make our presentation to our financing platform. Identifying an interested source could take between 3-4 weeks.
Once a project finance application is approved by our financing platform, the process is as follows:
1) The client receives a standard letter explaining initial procedures, timings and the forthcoming site visit procedures; a dateline is set for the first site visit period (project inspection).
2) The 1st Project Site Visit serves to:
• Meet the client, his partners/management team and physically verify the accuracy of the project ideas proposed,
• View the site, and its surroundings, together with the client,
• Meet local officials and to ascertain to what extent this project is known of and welcomed,
• View all plans/studies/documents/drawings/tests/surveys, as completed and available, and enquire about planning and building laws in force locally.
3) Many general project questions cannot be answered until the principals and the financing platform have met at the site visit. The financing platform will not deviate from this procedure.
4) After completion of a site visit, The financing platform will issue a written Observation Report, free of charge, summarising all their findings and pointing the way forward
5) If all parties are in agreement and we move forward, the next step could take 30 – 60 days for funding.
As you can appreciate, the whole process might take between 90 to 120 days to conclude so if that time frame is acceptable, IFG will be willing to proceed.